Your right to inherit property can depend on numerous factors, such as your relation to the deceased and if you were named in the will. When you work with Attorney Paul Ganim, he will take the time to explain your position, inform you on your property entitlement and advise on all necessary steps leading up to asset distribution.
As a Connecticut inheritance rights lawyer, he can also help you understand issues surrounding:
- Inheritance rights under a will or trust.
- Intestate succession (inheritance rights when a family member dies without a will).
- Inheritance rights for blended families
- Distribution of real estate
- Distribution of personal property
- The time frame for asset distribution
- Inheritance rights and claims of abandonment
We are here to help you understand your inheritance rights, answer all your questions and guide you throughout the probate process. Contact our law firm today at 203-864-6625 to get started.
Attorney Paul Ganim is also an elected Probate Judge in Bridgeport, a position he has held for more than 16 years. As such, he cannot represent clients in the Bridgeport Probate Court, but we can refer you to counsel who can. Our law firm does represent clients in all other probate courts in Connecticut, including Fairfield, New Haven, Stamford, Norwalk, Trumbull, Westport, Easton, Monroe, Wilton and Redding.