No one enters into a marriage thinking it will end in divorce. So when a marriage reaches the end of the road, most people have not fully investigated their legal rights or how to protect themselves. There are numerous dissolution issues to consider, including property division, child custody, child support, alimony and, in some cases, domestic violence.
What you do probably understand is that the outcome of your divorce can impact your life well into the future. That is why one of the most important decisions you can make at this time is who you will hire as your attorney.
At Ganim Legal, P.C., we will take your divorce issues as seriously as you do. We know you are going through a stressful and emotional time, and you need to understand how to move forward. Attorney Paul Ganim has been advising family law clients for nearly 25 years. As your counsel, he will help navigate the entire divorce process. Taking into account your specific circumstances and goals, he will offer the best options for moving forward.
As a firm, our divorce services include:
- Predivorce counseling and strategic planning
- Negotiating and preparing property settlement agreements
- Representation on educating of your child custody and parental rights
- Advising on spousal maintenance or alimony, child support and educational orders
- Advising on resolution options, including negotiation, mediation and litigation
- Dealing with issues of spousal abuse, domestic violence and restraining orders
Whether you are considering divorce or your spouse has already served you with a petition, our law firm can help. Contact us at <a href=”tel:203 908-3100″>203 908-3100</a> to schedule a free meeting with our Bridgeport divorce lawyer today.