Serious Injuries

At Ganim Legal, P.C., we help accident victims overcome serious obstacles in their dealings with insurance companies. Adjusters want to minimize injuries and blame you. You need a skilled legal counsel or you will be at a disadvantage.

For nearly 25 years, attorney Paul Ganim has employed his firm’s resources to maximize compensation for Connecticut residents following:

  • Car accidents
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Premises liability
  • Animal attacks
  • Medical malpractice
  • Defective and dangerous products or product liability
  • Wrongful deaths
  • Slip and falls due to defects
  • Product liability
When Serious Injuries Change Your Life, You Need Legal Counsel.

In one split second, your life changes due to the negligence of another person, an impaired driver, speeding motorcyclist, careless pet owner, or inattentive medical professional. Putting safety in second places you and your family at risk of serious injuries that can take the form of:

  • Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
  • Neck pain
  • Back Pain
  • Spinal cord injuries
  • Paralysis, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
  • Burn injuries from fires and explosions
  • Amputations
  • Herniated disks

Following the chaos of an accident or event that left you or a loved one in severe pain, you need to make key decisions. First, you should seek medical care to identify the extent of your injuries and get the treatment you need. Legal help should be your next step to determine if negligence played a role in your injury.

Compensation often goes beyond money for medical treatment, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Catastrophic injury claims often must account for long-term, if not permanent needs of accident victims, not to mention their family members providing around-the-clock care.

Seriously Injured In An Accident? We Help Get The Compensation You Need.

Learn more about some of the most frequently asked questions about personal injury cases. Then contact our law firm at 203-864-6625 to schedule a free initial consultation with a Bridgeport personal injury lawyer.